Job Summary: Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders:Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States.
Foradditional information, visithttp://www.livenationentertainment.com/. Who Are You?
Employees havea leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize ouremployeesfor service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
for employees and guests is our priority. We showCARE
around every corner and look to createENCORE
moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment toEFFICIENCY
, is our way of staying well-organized.So,join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as weCreate Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans. The Role:
The Security Manager is responsible for the overall management of the security department to ensure guest, employee, artist and venue safety. Also, control's cost andensurestotal guest satisfaction by guarding, patrolling, monitoring the premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. Job Functions:
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager and Operations Managerto ensurecompliance with all policies and procedures that relate to the security department as well as local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Moves throughout the venue and all areas to visually monitor and take corrective action when needed.
- Provides guidance and improvement and implements necessary adjustments.
- Investigates and resolves security complaints. Interacts positively with guests
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence ofunauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, counsels and disciplines security staff for the efficient operation of the security department.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Organizes and conducts meetings and communicates pertinent information to the staff. Schedules and directs staff in their work assignments.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates the department and recommends and implements new operational policies and procedures when necessary.
Page Break Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- At least 2 yearsofexperience in a similar role-In certain states, a Guard Card is a plus.
- Working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
- Strong strategic thinking and creativeproblem-solvingskills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Astrongsenseof teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50lbs.+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at:https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Hiring Practices
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.