Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concertshas become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! Responsibilities
- Manage all Display, Mobile, Video and Programmatic marketing executions for events at Live Nation venues across a variety of strategic publisher accounts utilizing applicable demographic data, consumer profiles, and media research tools
- Participate in strategy and media planning meetings and brainstorms for all things venue and event related
- Effectively negotiate rates, sent benchmark performance KPI's, be nimble in changing the execution plan based on performance factors
- Place and monitor assigned media plans. Issue and track all insertion and purchase orders
- Ensure all campaigns are set up correctly for end-to-end insight.
- Set up and monitor performance which allow for analysis of results on a daily / weekly basis, create reports, and recommend optimizations based on performance
- Build creative spec sheets for Media Plan, effectively communicating requests and deadlines with Production teams
- Reconcile invoices with campaign performance, ensure that all billing and invoicing is on track and that our accounts are up to date with our partners
- Ensure all ads run accurately so that the desired media message is conveyed to the target audience
- 3+ years of Advertising agency experience and experience in vendor negotiations
- In-depth understanding of Media planning, negotiation, and performance analysis
- Thorough working understanding of ad technology & operations, including ad trafficking, tag management, and attribution
- Experience using DSP, agency trading desks, or other forms of programmatic media buying
- Experience with 3rd party Ad serving platform trafficking and reporting (e.g., DART / DCM, Mediaplex, Atlas) is a must
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Digital Research tools such as comScore Media Metrix
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to delegate efficiently and manage Coordinator
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.