Job Summary: Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide.Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com.Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit.Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, the individual will provide dedicated analytical support to the Concert division of a leading producer of live entertainment. The individual will be responsible for providing both high level and detailed analysis of operational and financial performance and play an important role in supporting the company's growth by ensuring continued improvements in forecast accuracy and resource productivity. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with companywide reporting to senior executives and corporate headquarters both on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure that all financial reports, budgets, forecasts, and other information required by the company are accurately compiled and submitted within the specified time limits, identifying variances, and making recommendations for improvements as appropriate.
- Participate in the month end close process including the preparation of month end journal entries and variance analysis.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, automate financial processes, design financial reporting tools, and help lead core FP&A activities and improvement of financial processes.
- Perform internal ad hoc analysis of key initiatives across multiple Business Units.
- Leverage querying tools, including Excel pivot tables, BPC, Business Objects to organize large quantities of data in support of analysis.
- Supervise the weekly flash report process.
- Manage, train, and develop staff by providing timely feedback, coaching, and support.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 4-5 years of experience in financial consolidation preferred.
- Exceptional analytical problem solving and data modeling experience. Experience applying these skills to resolve operational performance problem is a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours in support of the business.
- Detail oriented, with a desire to understand every aspect of the business.
- Ability to interact with senior executives and management.
- Ability to solve problems by gathering information, discuss options and make recommendations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and effectively meet critical deadlines.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; should be an advanced user with experience linking multiple worksheets and external databases, using pivot tables, and writing nested functions.
- Familiarity with relational databases; Oracle familiarity is a plus.
- Experience with data mining and/or statistical analysis tools (Business Objects, BPC, etc.) is a plus.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.