Job Summary:Who are we?
AC Entertainment is internationally recognized as an innovative leader in creating, producing, booking and marketing first-class live entertainment experiences - from festivals and concerts to all types of special events. As producers of the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, Forecastle Festival, High Water Festival, Moon River Music Festival, Railbird Festival and more, and through the 1,000+ concerts presented nationally each year, AC takes special pride in those unforgettable, spine-tingling moments that everyone remembers long after the lights have come up.
AC Entertainment is owned by Live Nation, the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Organized with a great attention to detail. The Role:
The Festival Social Media Manager will develop, manage and fully implement the social media strategy for AC Entertainment's music festivals. Through daily posts and interactions on each social media account, the Social Media Manager will own every aspect of the strategy in order to drive reach and engagement across all platforms. The Social Media Manager will also work closely with the Fan Support Department to help execute AC Entertainment's standards for fan satisfaction. In 2020, these festivals will include Bonnaroo, Big Ears, High Water, Homecoming, Good Moon, Iron Blossom, Forecastle, Railbird, and Moon River. Responsibilities:
- Creates, manages and executes social media strategy for multiple music festival brands across all major social media platforms including, but not limited to Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Browses music and popular culture blogs, forums and social media platforms for relevant content.
- Responsible for every step: collecting viral content, writing copy, creating or requesting any accompanying image assets, and executing posts across each platform.
- Must be aware of trending topics and emerging trends in both the music and technology space.
- Responsible for overseeing and executing an influencer strategy for each individual festival brand.
- Works closely with other members of the Digital Marketing Team to ideate and execute digital promotions and other marketing-related content.
- Works closely with the Data Analyst to understand what is working and what is not, with the ability to adjust strategy at any given moment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expert knowledge in TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Snapchat and Flickr.
- Expert experience in social media copywriting.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media Monitoring/Scheduling Tools
- Ability to work non-traditional hours - nights, weekends, holidays.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
AC Entertainment and Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
AC Entertainment Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. AC Entertainment and Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.