Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concertshas become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
Live Nation is seeking a Backstage Hospitality Coordinator for the Northwell Health @ Jones Beach Theater. The Live Nation Venues division is building an experience first
hospitality focused program, driven by our dedication to CARE. The backstage hospitality coordinator will help drive the implementation of this vision by using their creative cap to think beyond the basic needs or spaces, to create a first-class experience for the artists and crews that tour our venues. The position will directly report to the venue General Manger. TheHospitality Coordinatoris responsibleforaspects of production specific to Backstage Hospitality and Artist Relations. Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the venue General Manager and Production team, this position is responsible for administering hospitality focused ideas and implantation
- A creative mindset is a must to think about "Experience over Things" including but not limited to backstage activities, making it personal or customized to artists interests, various touchpoints for both the artist and crew, celebrations/milestones or appreciation
- Maintain a top-tier hospitable and accommodating environment for artists and touring personnel in all backstage spaces
- Uphold a guest service-oriented attitude and showcase CARE in all interactions
- Work in tandem with venue team to identify under-utilized backstage areas that could be transformed into spaces of comfort
- Coordinate with onsite sustainability team to incorporate sustainability guidelines into backstage experience
- Responsible for all expenses through maintaining a cash rectification sheet and keeping a log of all receipts of expenses
- Creative thinker and proactive mentality
- Hospitality background preferred
- Familiarity with production spaces or venue experience
- Efficient and resourceful
- Punctual - early is on time!
- Friendly and personable, works well with others but also able to work independently
- Reliable and responsible
- Professional and courteous
- Able to work a long day (typical show day runs about 16 to 18 hours)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 30 lbs+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.