This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
• Develop software and analytics based upon design requirements; analyze and study complex system requirements.
• Use sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed code is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant.
• Provides expertise and direction in the development and/or modification of computer-based scientific, technical, and business software systems.
• Uses expertise to design develop, code, test, and debug software. May work in one or several areas, such as equipment or software design, engineering evaluation or test, configuration management procedures, statistical analysis and modeling.
• Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives.
• Provides analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
• Plans and schedules new applications systems projects with user, systems software, and computer center operations personnel, including the identification of objectives, time frames, costs, and manpower requirements.
• Performs tasks necessary to ensure the identification and documentation of hazards within software systems using various analysis tools and techniques.
• Reviews and evaluates systems and software for adherence to government or commercial directives, standards, guidelines, and criteria concerning software safety and systems safety. • Confirms design mitigations are captured in the design and its documentation and verifies implementation.
• May perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned systems developers / analyst working on a specific project.
• Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
• Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope following detailed instructions.
• Work is closely supervised.
• High school with 6-8 years of experience; or Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 0 - 2 yrs of experience.
• This position may require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
• Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Factors considered for a U.S.
• Government Security Clearance include but are not limited:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
Posting ID: 552789816Posted: 2020-05-21