Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/ .
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
As an usher, greeter, or ticket taker, you help to ensure safety, help to maintain the cleanliness of the venue and engage with guests to assist with their needs before, during and after the show.
- Greet guests, scan guest tickets upon entry to the venue, answer guest questions, assist guests with locating their seats and examine tickets for entry to various seat levels around the venue during the event.
- Assist with keeping the venue safe, clean and presentable to the guest.
- Resolve guest complaints or problems.
- Examine tickets and/or internal staff and external guest passes to verify authenticity.
- Provide assistance to guests with special needs, such as helping with seat accommodations.
- Show CARE by participating in venue recycling efforts before, during and after the show.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Assist patrons by giving directions places inside or outside the venue.
- Ensure guests are safely enjoying the show.
- May help at informational kiosks or displays around the venue.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- At least 1+ year in a guest service role preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Position requires; constant standing, walking, climbing stairs, occasional sitting, lifting, and carrying 25 lbs+ in an outdoor environment.
- Must be 16 years or older (Work permit is required)
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/ to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.