Responsible for directing motorists in and out of our parking lot areas. May collect fee.
* Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
* Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
* Patrol parking areas to prevent vehicle damage.
* Assist with setup and tear-down of parking lots.
* Collect fees from guests where applicable.
* Lift, position, and remove barricades to open or close parking areas.
* Other tasks assigned by the Parking Manager or Supervisors.
* Position requires constant standing/walking.
* Ability to work afternoons, nights, and weekends.
* Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
* Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to express oneself in a professional, clear and concise fashion.
* Must be able to pass a background check for payment handling.
Posting ID: 552789831Posted: 2020-05-21