Under supervision, the Sampler Agent is responsible for direct sales of the Company's sampler package (exit program) in a professional and ethical manner through a structured sales presentation which includes an exit survey conducted on all applicable tours that did not purchase the vacation ownership program during their scheduled tour.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sell sampler packages to non-buying guests (tours) in a professional and ethical manner.
- Present appropriate pricing and options in accordance with specified guidelines and as directed by management.
- Follow all approved sales closing procedures and complete all appropriate new trial program documentation as required.
- Accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio (VPG).
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to conduct oneself on a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public setting.
- Basic math skills.
Posting ID: 552789833Posted: 2020-05-21