Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Staff will be expected to perform either or both of these functions:
- Parking Lot Attendant: Responsible for assisting guests in parking vehicles in approved and designated areas.
- Traffic Flagger: Directing and controlling inbound and outbound traffic for events, and assisting guests to cross intersections safely to and from venue.
- Direct motorists to and from parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades, signage, cones and other equipment to open or close parking areas, traffic lanes and to direct motorists.
- Provide guest services by greeting, directing and assisting guests
- Provide guests with directional assistance to and from venue, vehicles, designated drop-off/pick-up zones
- Other tasks assigned by the Traffic Manager or Supervisor.
Physical Activity Frequency
Walking, climbing stairs Constant
Reaching ConstantPushing/Pulling Constant
Near Vision Constant
Far Vision Constant
Lifting/Carrying (50 lbs) Frequent
Position reports directly to:
- Manager -Traffic Services
- Assistant Manager-Traffic Services
- Supervisor -Traffic Services (as-designated)
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Position requires constant walking and standing.
- A high school diploma/GED preferred.
- Previous experience in similar role preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to express oneself in a professional, clear and concise fashion.
- One-year previous guest service experience is preferred, with the ability to provide courteous, friendly and efficient service.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Position requires a minimum shift of 12 hours on show days (Hours are subject to change)
- Must be 18 or older.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.