We are looking for a Web Developer with a Top Secret clearance in Vienna, VA. Responsibilities:
- Create and/or maintain operating systems, communications software, database packages, compilers, assemblers, and utility programs.
- Modify existing software and create special-purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
- Provide support to develop web-based applications including online customer service to transform Government agencies to be able to deliver their services online.
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site.
- Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications.
#cjpostQualifications :Minimum Qualifications:
This position requires a Top Secret clearance. Essential Functions
- Master's degree preferred in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with 3-5 years of relevant experience in database administration OR - Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline with 5-7 years of relevant experience in database administration OR - Eight years of relevant experience in database management and applicable certification.
- Must demonstrate expertise and skill in applying advanced IT principles, concepts, methods, standards, and practices sufficient to develop and interpret policies, procedures, and strategies governing the planning and delivery of services throughout the agency.
- Must be able to provide expert technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and other technical specialists on critical IT issues.
- Must be able to present recommendations for adoption of new methodologies and lead implementation.
- Working knowledge and experience with coding in Java is required.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 552789865Posted: 2020-05-21