S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.Job Title: Outside Sales Representative - HVAC
The primary function of this role is to sell new HVAC recurring maintenance contracts as well as additional project work as needed. This position reports directly to the HVAC Service Manager.
This job requires the ability and desire to work in a fast paced multi tasked environment with a focus towards sales, prospecting for new clients, and customer service. It will require travel to potential/existing customer sites.Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Grow Service maintenance base by selling commercial HVAC service products & solutions to new and existing customers, including: repair service, modernization and service agreements
- Maintain relationships with customers insuring their satisfaction with our products and services at all times
- Work with other branch personnel to ensure great customer service from the order to the delivery and beyond
- Perform customer surveys as required/requested to determine opportunities for enhanced energy efficiency through equipment replacement/retrofit and proactive predictive maintenance
- Develop and maintain vendor relations
- Obtain all licensing required to perform job function, as applicable.
- Obtain manufacturers' certifications required to perform job function, as applicable
- Complete proper scheduling and execution of monthly calls as assigned by management
- Execute all Company processes and complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to promote a professional image in the field
- Read architectural and mechanical drawings and determine proper HVAC locations for new construction and remodel projects
- Make regular site visits to all projects and coordinate flow of materials to foreman on site to keep projects moving and achieve completion in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain frequent communication with Executive VP of HVAC & Mechanical
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education / Work Experience:
- At least five years of sales experience selling HVAC services in a business-to-business environment required.
- At least five years of HVAC field experience or related industry experience required.
- Ability to read job specifications to determine the proper use of products required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment required.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Must posses a valid driver's license with a clear driving record required.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications is required.
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management.
- Must prospect for sales.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.
#CB1We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Posting ID: 552789874Posted: 2020-05-21