Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/. Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY
for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE
around every corner and look to create ENCORE
moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY
, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.The Role:
Responsible for parking vehicles or issuing tickets for guests in a parking lot area. May handle cash and collect payment for parking fee. Job Functions:
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Patrol parking areas to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Calculate parking charges and collect fees from guests.
- Issue ticket stubs, or place numbered tags on windshields, and give guests matching tags for locating parked vehicles.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades to open or close parking areas.
- Inspect vehicles to detect any damage.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Other tasks assigned by the Parking Manager or Supervisor.
- One-year previous guest service experience is preferred, with the ability to provide courteous, friendly and efficient service.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to express oneself in a professional, clear and concise fashion.
- Position requires constant walking and occasional sitting.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- A high school diploma/GED preferred.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Hiring Practices
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.