Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
In search of a highly motivated individual to join its team as the Director of Finance responsible for all activities in our local business unit and market, which handles booking, marketing, promotion and production of live entertainment events. Responsibilities:
- Manage financial accounting and planning for local business unit
- Manage a strong accounting department, which will fully support the Company's objectives and which will be held accountable for timely, proactive and high-quality performance.
- Work as thought partner to the VP - Finance
- Establish, implement and enforce financial and reporting policies and standards in compliance with GAAP and FASB, Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC and the requirements of other applicable regulatory bodies.
- Oversee internal controls to ensure timely, accurate and reliable financial statement and reporting, and to ensure that policies and procedures meet other organization objectives and needs.
- Make certain that all accounting transactions are executed and recorded with appropriate internal approval and that the assets of the Company are safeguarded.
- Proactively communicate meaningful financial information to both local management and corporate management to enable them to make prudent decisions.
- Foster a culture that encourages the highest level of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- CPA preferred
- Background in music, venues, special events, production accounting preferred.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years work experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Exceptional analytical problem solving experience
- Skilled at arriving at and reaching understandings and agreements with a broad range of people internally and externally
- Must be willing to perform all functions, in addition to supervising.
- Ability to solve problems by gathering information, discuss options and make recommendations
- Excel power user
- Oracle and BPC are a plus.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.