Under general direction, the Pre-Arrival Reservations Specialist-CA provides Sales agents with qualified prospects for timeshare presentations as well as sets reservations for events for all members, owners, and guests by offering area information and booking activities. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Books qualified prospects for sales presentations or alternate marketing options.
- Maintains the minimum standard for lead conversions, show percentage, and budgeted volume per month based on guest segment.
- Learns and delivers branded and scripted sales pitch.
- Collects deposits for presentations booked.
- Books and sells area activities for guests according to business needs and as directed by manager.
- Provides guests with site and area information upon request.
- Maintains familiarity with all Company programs, systems, and resorts.
- Reviews targeted penetration and budgeted volume per guest (VPG) with management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Places and receives phone calls to guests prior to arrival to offer full concierge services.
- Attends staff meetings and trainings, as requested by manager.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Basic math skills.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
Posting ID: 552789954Posted: 2020-05-21