EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.Job Title:
Property Specialist Job Summary:
EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for an Property Specialist in Washington, DC.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use computer, barcode scanner, and printer hardware
- Use GAO's e-mail system to retrieve and send messages.
- Use Microsoft Access, Word, and Excel software.
- Ability to utilize GAO Asset management software. (Training will be providedAbility to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Act professionally.
- Ability to spend considerable time periods during the day walking and bending.
- Ability to use computer carts and dollies.
- Ability to move furniture and equipment.
- Inventory and the reconciliation of the agency's assets as directed by the CPBM or their designee
- Documents assets found in provided spreadsheet
- Conducts scanned inventory of common areas throughout HQ and preliminary blind inventory for ARM and ISTS special rooms.
- Conducts email outreach to offsite employees and others as necessary.
- Performs multiple rounds of follow-up as necessary.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience performing similar duties, preferably on a facilities maintenance contract.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft.
- Unless a higher degree is specified in this job posting, all positions require a minimum high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
Posting ID: 552789956Posted: 2020-05-21