Since 1938, Dynalectric Oregon has continued to deliver a full line of innovative electrical solutions that address the industry needs of clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.Duties and responsibilities
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Evaluate project drawings and specifications
- Assist PM in creating project budgets and schedule of values.
- Understand and execute job site processes for document control, Submittals, RFIs, and change requests.
- Identify and price cost and schedule impacts.
- Assist PM in change order negotiations.
- Assist PM in buy out of major equipment and subcontractor scopes of work, including creating Requests for Pricing (RFP) and bid leveling.
- Track vendor shipments and confirm onsite delivery dates.
- Attend required project meetings.
- Assist PM in track ingand reporting project progress.
- Assist PM in creating monthly cost projections to be reviewed at Work in Progress (WIP) meetings.
- Research and resolve project issues.
- Work with vendors, subcontractors and field personnel to provide O&M documentation, As-built drawings and resolve punch list items.
- Fill in for PM's by managing daily operations in their absence
Posting ID: 552790125Posted: 2020-05-21