With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 20,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behringis a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Plays a key role in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and monthly financial reporting. Analyzes financial results for the organization identifying variances and provides feedback to management. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with internal and external customers. Contributes to workflow process improvement and looks for opportunities to increase finance team performance.
1 Analyzes monthly financials identifying variances and their relationship to operational activity. Provides management with information integrating operating activities with financial outcomes for the purpose of decision making.
2 Prepares budgets and forecasts for assigned business operations. This includes supporting management with preparation and review, challenging assumptions and preparation of period-to-period analysis. Assists in the preparation of budget and forecast balance sheet and cash flow.
3 Supports the development of key performance indicators for functional areas. Once established, prepares monthly and provides analysis for inclusion in monthly management reporting.
4 Prepares financial models and spreadsheets to support management in operational and investment decision-making, and reporting and presentation of financial information. Examples of financial models developed for analysis include capital investment, operational efficiency initiatives and inventory forecast and holding.
5 Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external customers to secure required information to link operating activities with financial outcomes. Develops relationships to provide useful information to management and operating departments.
6 Identifies and institutes internal improved business processes that can make a positive contribution to financial results. Leads initiatives related to improve team performance on the delivery of daily tasks.
7 Maintains and ensures adherence to all policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) pertaining to the position practices. Documents in Document Tracking, Approval and Control (DTAC) system. Understands and adheres to all Finance policies.
8 Other job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business Management or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education required. MBA is a plus
• Minimum five (5) years' experience in cost accounting, product costing, variance and investment analysis, analyzing and providing financial information to management required
• Understanding of financial statements, analysis of monthly expenses and balance sheets accounts required
• Experience with process improvement desired
• Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Understands opposing points of view on highly complex issues and negotiates different viewpoints
• Ability to make decisions which have significant impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside immediate work unit
• Ability to formulate complex and comprehensive materials such as authoritative reports of major scope and impact, etc. and/or to make formal presentations
• Ability to lift or carry up to 10 lbs.
• Overnight travel required up to 10% of the time
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Worker Sub Type:
Posting ID: 552790412Posted: 2020-05-21