- Directs the crew to ensure all orders are staged properly for the next day shipping.
- Directs crew to ensure that all shuttles and outbound shipments are properly loaded in a timely fashion.
- Directs put-away of wines received.
- Refers all personnel issues and problems to the Warehouse Supervisor/Manager.
- Receives pick tickets, handles Bills of Lading, and any other paperwork associated with staging, loading, and receiving.
- Reviews special requirements and workload plans with Warehouse Manager.
- Performs lift truck maintenance checks and advises of any problems
- Conducts monthly safety meetings and training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 + years lift driver experience.
- Must be a current LDC employee
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to build a team environment.
- Familiarity with outbound loading requirement for truck and rail.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Able to work Day/Swing Shift (rotation)
- Physical Requirements: The employee frequently is required to sit, talk or listen and drive long distances. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs and ladders, and bending are required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions. Irregular shifts, including graveyard, and long hours may be required.
Lodi, California Additional LocationsJob Type
Full time Job Area
Operations and Production Equal Opportunity
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Posting ID: 552790414Posted: 2020-05-21