We're the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirts brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we're driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we're the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra,ModeloEspecial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi,Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we're just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
Under general supervision,assistForemanwith assigned aspects of the day to day operations.
- Inspect equipment daily before operation and responsible for notifying Vineyard Supervisor/Foreman of routine maintenance and repairs needed.
- Operate tractors and tractor implements in order to accomplish various vineyard practices such as disking, moving, spreading, spraying, trimming, etc.
- Operate ATVs, utility vehicle, and light equipment such as weed eaters and backpack sprayers
- Perform light equipment maintenance as directed
- May include field irrigation work such as checking lines, cleaning filters, plugging leaks, replacing emitters, and repairing below ground piping
- May perform specialized duties within the vineyard such as pruning, tying, suckering/shoot thinning, weeding, wire movement, leaf & fruit thinning, hand harvest, vineyard layout and irrigation installation.
- May perform various maintenance tasks such as trellis repair, hoeing, drainage repair, erosion control and irrigation repair
- Responsible for compliance with CBIsustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
- Mustfollowsafe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
- Workas a teamwith co-workerstoperform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company's value of exhibiting the highest quality standards in all endeavors.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks using specified equipment safely and efficiently.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have knowledge of safety requirements when operating and observe all safetyprotocolspertaining to the equipment and implements being operated.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics (addition and subtraction).
- Willing and able to work overtime, irregular shifts, including graveyard, and long hours, particularly during harvest.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to read and write.
- One-year equipment operator experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Works outdoors/indoors
- Works in warm/cold climates
- Works in high places
- Works on wet surfaces
- Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
- Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
- Must be able to move up to 55lbs
- Primary office environment may be warehouse/distribution setting
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Geyserville, California Additional LocationsJob Type
Full time Job Area
Operations and Production Equal Opportunity
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).