Our high volume Body Shop is hiring a Body Shop Technician/Bodyman to join our I-CAR Certified Body Shop. Experience Everything MileOne has to Offer:
Our MileOne Employee Advantage:
- Technician Incentive Programs*
- Limited dependence on insurance direct repair
- Flexible hours with competitive pay
- State of the art, temperature regulated facilities
- Training and mentoring
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and in the workplace. MileOne Employee Advantage
includes health and financial benefits,
and training and mentoring.
We also offer an Employee Purchase Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the NextMile Scholarship Program,
an Employee Assistance Program
and more. Body Shop Technician/Bodyman Responsibilities
Body Shop Technician/Bodyman Qualifications:
- Repair vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards
- Check parts against estimate and ensure proper parts are ordered and received
- Report any repair or timeline changes to management
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manor
- Understand, keep up-to-date, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Experience working in a Body shop/Collision Center/Body Repair
- I-Car Training (preferred, but not Required)
- Knowledge of Vehicle construction
- Valid Driver's License, with no more than two moving violations in the last 3 years
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free work environment.
*Technician Incentive Programs may include, Tuition Reimbursment Assistance, tool relocation, tool purchase program, discounts on Red Wing shoes and more!
Posting ID: 552790911Posted: 2020-05-21