SS Human Resources - Strategy & Well-BeingShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career atBon Secours Mercy Health!
The Director of Executive Compensation is responsible for design, execution and leadership for executive compensation Total Rewards programs aligned with the mission, core values, business objectives and culture of the BSMH ministry. Effectively communicates and leads consultation with key executives, Legal, Finance and outside consulting firms as necessary to complete job responsibilities. Prepares recommendations and presentations for delivery to the HR Committee of the Board. Prepares data and information and supports compilation and review of required filings. Responsibilities
- Develop compensation programs, policies and plans for ministry executives. Including but not limited to Short and Long- term incentive plans, supplemental executive retirement plans (SERP), retention, etc.
- Counsel senior leaders on pay decisions, compensation practices, and policy and guidelines interpretation. Guide the decision-making process and final outcome by providing detailed analysis/models, innovative recommendations, and expert advice to management and HR executives.
- Partner with Executive Talent Acquisition with total compensation offers and onboarding of incoming executives. Meet with executive candidates and/or new hires regarding details of compensation packages, and provide one-on-one support to exiting Executives, if necessary.
- Partner with the Human Resources Compensation Committee independent consultant regarding executive compensation plans and programs requiring Committee review and approval. Provide materials and support for presentation to the Committee.
- In collaboration with Legal, Accounting, Tax, Internal Audit and third-party administrators, ensure accurate reporting, budgeting and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding compensation and related issues
- Lead cross-functional workgroup driving solutions that impact associate pay including mergers and acquisitions, system-wide cost-saving initiatives, audit findings, compensation program system development, integration and implementation.
- Perform compensation-related merger/acquisition/divestiture work as necessary - due diligence, retention, integration, etc.
- Provide related compensation support for the organization as needed: ad hoc reports and analyses, special projects, etc.
- Maintain awareness of latest trends and regulations regarding executive compensation.
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, or Accounting
- Preferred Education:Master's Degree (MBA or MHR)
- Preferred Certifications:CPP, PHR, SPHR
- Minimum Years of Experience:7+ years of progressive compensation experience; 2+ years specific executive compensation experience in a healthcare setting desired.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Experience leading and mentoring others.
- Health care experience preferred.
Bon SecoursMercyHealthis an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
40 Work Shift:
SS Human Resources - Strategy & Well-Being All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com
Posting ID: 552791135Posted: 2020-05-21