SS Nursing - EducationShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career atBon Secours Mercy Health!
This role is responsible for implementation and evaluation of the education plans and programs developed from the annual educational needs assessment and guidance from the market/group and system nurse executive teams. Focuses on establishing collaborative relationships with operational leaders and staff on educational and professional nursing practice initiatives to meet educational needs and achieve expected outcomes related to key performance indicators, and system/nursing strategic plans. Supports the Nursing Excellence journey to achieve and maintain ANCC Magnet and Pathways to Excellence designation within assigned entities.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and currently be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Virginia.
2.Bachelor'sDegree in nursing required, Master's Degree in Nursing or Education preferred, a thorough knowledge of the nursing process and clinical nursing practice.
3. Minimum of three (3) years clinical experience in related specialty with additional 2 years of demonstrated achievement of progressive responsibilities in leadership roles and/or professional development project work.
4. Nursing Professional Development Certification preferred.
5.Experiencewith principles of continuous quality improvement, adult learning principles, and program planning required.6. Current Basic Life Support(BLS)
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to work independently; Inter-personal communication style that is consistent with enhancing a learner-centered environment (psychological safe environment); Knowledge of Microsoft Office and clinical information systems; Demonstrated knowledge of the role of the Nursing Professional Development Practice Model, and education concepts and processes necessary for assessment, development, planning, implementation and evaluation of adult learning.
8.Knowledgeof ANCC Magnet or Pathways to Excellence Program requirements is preferred.
Bon SecoursMercyHealthis an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
40 Work Shift:
SS Nursing - Education All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email@example.com.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 552791260Posted: 2020-05-21