SS Conduit Health - PBXShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career atConduit Health Partners
Job Title:Telecommunications Operator/ Part Time / Days
Reports to:Manager Telecommunications
# Direct reports:
0 Summary of Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
The telecommunications operator will facilitate telephonic communication for hospital /facility / organizational operations from a central location. This role will process incoming and outgoing telephone calls, facilitate overhead paging and announcements per facility process to ensure essential communication occurs. The telecommunications operator will assist with paging or calling providers at the request of caller according to facility expectations. Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to read, write, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have clear and professional speaking voice.
- Possesses and exhibits interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with but not limited to community, providers and staff.
- Must be able to follow established workflows, policies and procedures.
- Must be able to retain critical information for immediate response to critical situations.
- Must be able to handle stressful situation and large volume of calls for processing in a prompt accurate manner
- Must be able to work within a team environment, communicating information to co-worker and others for processing of calls and information.
- Able to work effectively in systems essential for role.
- Accepts directives from established facility leaders for communication.
- Utilizes call schedules regardless of format to reach providers and/ or administrators
- This document is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. Employees may be required to perform other job related duties as required by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Conduit Health Partnersis an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
32 Work Shift:
SS Conduit Health - PBX All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com
Posting ID: 552791369Posted: 2020-05-21