SS I&T - Digital SolutionsShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career atBon Secours Mercy Health!
Maintains cloud-based SharePoint and Teams environment. Will be part of a multi-person IT team that is responsible for Office 365 administration and adoption. Provides customer support and insight around best practices and effective use of the technology. Acts as an advocate for the platform and provides mentorship and training for end users. Responsibilities:
- You will administer and be an evangelist for modern work, team collaboration, and provide administrative through end-user support and training for key Office 365 services.
- Conduct user training for most commonly used O365 productivity services (e.g., Teams, SharePoint Team Sites, Modern SharePoint Lists and Libraries).
- Be willing to learn and grow into more advanced Office 365 service deployment
- Provide customer support as needed regarding best use of the technology
- Maintain a strong, current understanding of Microsoft and 3rd party apps for Teams and SharePoint
- Manages add-ons, 3rd party components and validates compatibility and stability
- Stay current with technological developments and provide recommendations on how to take advantage of new advancements
- Participates in On-call as a primary expert for SharePoint and Teams.
- Required Education:Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT discipline or related Work Experience
- Minimum Experience:3 years experience in SharePoint/Teams administration. 3 years managing an always-on, always-available Intranet environment.
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and managing a SharePoint/Teams farm
- Strong analytical /communication skills, Ability to adhere to and contribute to standard development methodologies
- Ability to work independently and within a team to efficiently problem solve and resolve issues.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer (MCSE) preferred
Bon SecoursMercyHealthis an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
40 Work Shift:
SS I&T - Digital Solutions All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email@example.com.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 552791372Posted: 2020-05-21