Plant Maintenance - WestShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The electrician is responsible for the dependable operations of all primary, secondary and control/low voltage equipment, switchgear, conduit and wiring and power service to the site.
- Monitors, evaluates, determines required preventative maintenance for all high voltage supply equipment power distribution and communications system and equipment.
- Performs needed repairs or adjustments to all electrical equipment or systems or oversees such work when performed by outside contractors.
- Repairs/maintains or oversees repair of the electrical fire prevention equipment and controls (smoke detectors, pull stations, emergency generator, fire alarms system and panel, etc.)
- Maintains knowledge and records of the electrical systems and equipment as installed and functioning.
- Completes routine electrical related work orders within required timeframe.
- Performs on-call services as required. Responds to emergencies.
- Assists the other crafts when needed.
Vocational/ Technical Degree in electrotechnical services
Valid driver's license.
Must have knowledge of electrical codes for public buildings and Life Safety Code for Health Care institutions.
A four year electrician's apprenticeship is preferred or equivalent on the job training.
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Plant Maintenance - West All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com
Posting ID: 552791482Posted: 2020-05-21