Assistant Program Management/Finance
This position supports tasking in PMA-265, NAVAIR Head Quarters in Patuxent River, MD. The successful candidate will perform duties asAssistant Program Manager/Finance in support of the USN FMS IPT for the Australian F/A-18 program.
Applicant will be primarily responsible for Program Planning and Control for various contract types and sizes. Responsibilities include:
- Provide appropriate financial documentation in accordance with applicable directives from Team Lead and Customer
- Prepare funding documents (reimbursable, PIDs, MIPRs) with oversight using Navy enterprise Resource Planning NERP
- Reconcile program funding records using Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), Management Information System International Logistics (MISIL) and NERP.
- Monitor and document Defense Travel System vouchers for customer
- Analyze/modify cost estimates and reprogram case funding as the need is identified.
- Prepare forecasts using program resource estimates with appropriately applied rates and factors.
- Develop price/cost estimates utilizing complex pricing concepts and applications.
- Assess customer case commitments, obligations, and expenditures through final billing by integration of data inputs from MISIL, DIFS, NERP and NAVAIR Records.
- Analyze financial discrepancies using the Financial Management systems and provide recommendations for improvement and resolution of problem areas.
- Develop, coordinate, support, and attend contract financial reviews, financial planning and coordination meetings, and other significant program activities and events are required by customer.
- Capture and prepare draft meeting minutes and action items at financial program activities and events
- Demonstrate a high level of customer focus during frequent interaction with internal and external customers.
- Provide support and document preparation, with oversight for case initiations, amendments, and modifications via Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS).
- Identify, diagnose and resolve complex problems independently or with oversight
- Assessing case commitments, obligations, and expenditures through the use of Financial Management Systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Requires a BS Degree plus 2 years of relevant experience. Contract Requirements:
AS or AA degree in Business, Management is required.
An additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an AS or AA degree.
At least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical position is required. Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Posting ID: 552791560Posted: 2020-05-21