Consultant Position Description/Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of oil and gas industry and specifically facilities and operations.
- Support technical due diligence and asset assessment for upstream, midstream and downstream assets.
- Support asset development planning including concept development and screening, and CapEx and OpEx benchmarking.
- Perform feasibility-level sizing and specification of major process facilities and equipment.
- Support the preparation of proposals.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including ability to produce concise reports and presentations.
- Bachelor degree required in Chemical Engineering, preferably Masters, PhD, and or MBA.
- 0-2 years of experience with prior internship experience within the oil and gas industry would be advantageous.
- Fluent in written and spoken English language is a must
- Excellent verbal communication skills is a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development. KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Posting ID: 552791649Posted: 2020-05-21