Assoc. Spec-Logistics Administration KBR Government Solutions
delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity. Job Description:
- Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to achieve desired delivery times.
- Management of Perishable (expendable) Tooling (Drills, Hole Saws, Chassis Punch) and Industrial Supplies -
- Receive, Create Record, Put-Away, Issue, and maintain stock supplies, coordinate with Customer and 3PL to review new requests, changes, and spot buys, and ensure proper approval from Management has been met.
- Pickup and delivery services for gages, fixtures, test supplies (load banks, control panels, chillers) and shop supplies for the Supply Crib to the point of use area of the test cells, assembly, or other designations on Site.
- Oversee monthly reporting with Customer/Management to identify high, medium, and low operating supplies to enable optimization of on-hand inventory.
- Maintain inventory levels using system of record
- Support requests on chemical orders, working with Customer/Management.
- Performs reconciliation of inventory and resolve variance as required
- Manage the delivery of each product to ensure that all products are delivered when required and that all products are to the customer's requirements and specifications.
- Support pick-up and delivery of engineering network activity orders and provide daily communication to requestors
*Provide and control inventory tracking using system of record, and perform all other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degreeor equivalentprofessional experience. This is an entry level position.
- Us Citizenship status required due to client requirements
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Posting ID: 552791659Posted: 2020-05-21