TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Sr. Manager of Production- Savage X Fenty.How Do You Fit In?
As theSr. Manager of Production
youwill support the day-to-day office activity including (but not limited to) executing the on time delivery of product, weekly conference calls with the sourcing partners, the on-boarding of new vendors, managing purchase orders, troubleshooting issues impacting the production cycle, making key decisions that support the cost margin goals, executing wear test trials & garment testing. In addition, this candidate will travel internationally and must be deadline driven. The Sr. Manager of Production oversees all production related responsibilities and acts as the liaison between all vendors and internal development, design and merchandising teams, establishes and ensures all timelines are met and that goods are developed and produced according to TechStyle quality standards and costing requirements. The ideal candidate is responsible, takes accountability, detail-oriented, hardworking, and is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be able to work well within a team environment but is a self-motivator who can work independently.
This position will report to the VP of Production.Responsibilities
- Execute the Global Production calendar
- Align with design and merchandising teams to ensure showroom collections are produced as designed
- Build strong cross functional relationships with internal and external partners
- Oversee all vendor communication regarding production
- Partner with product develop to ensure product meets the quality and testing standards
- Create WIP reports to track and manage all product details such as style information and costing
- Ensure all production deadlines are met
- Oversee photo and ad sample procedures and requirements
- Manage SMS process
- Conduct weekly conference calls with the overseas partners
- Review and approve invoices
- Vet and on-board new vendors, set up new vendors/paperwork/factories
- Approve all PO's in Merlin
- Attend pre-production and production meetings
- Manage production chargebacks and extension requests
- Serve as the liaison between production and merchandising and supply chain
Why Work for Us?
- 5 years' minimum experience in Production of apparel categories. Intimates preferred
- Must possess strong communication, organizational, planning, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and experience working with overseas vendors
- Knowledge of garment construction, fit, and finishing
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation
- Ability to multitask and work in a face-paced environment under pressure
What Are Our Core Values?
- Mission: To reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world's most innovative and admired fashion company.
- Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle (formerly JustFab Inc.) has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle's five portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FL2 and FabKids provide over 4 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
- We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our six offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
- If you're passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, explore available opportunities on our jobs page.At TechStyle, we believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business and our employees.
We believe living these 7 cornerstones will make us successful:
- Be Passionate: Love your craft, contribute your ideas, foster debate, take initiative, our members feel this come through everything we do.
- Be Great at Your Job: Demonstrate the specific areas of technical excellence appropriate to your level and role, contribute relevant developments from your field to keep us cutting edge, share knowledge, and teach others.
- Be Entrepreneurial and Accountable: Make responsible decisions as if it were your own business, continually improve how we work and what we offer, follow-through on deliverables, proactively managing expectations, hold others to a high standard, minimize bureaucracy, respond effectively to change, challenges and the pace of our business, take ownership for our success, keep our members in mind.
- Do the Right Work: Manage your tasks to meet your deliverables, organize your time so you can succeed, understand how your work impacts the business, think strategically to solve the right problems, proactively raise questions and issues that need attention, prioritize the most important work to help us achieve our goals.
- Be a Team Player: Pitch in when needed, listen to others' concerns, identify dependencies within and across teams, be aware of your impact, keep others informed, collaborate effectively to ensure collective success.
- Learn and Grow: Stretch and challenge yourself to keep learning, ask for help, apply feedback, look for where you can improve, keep developing in your role, continually increase your contribution to results.
- Let's Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: Work hard, but keep it fun and light-hearted, no ego, make this a great place for each other, be yourself, inspire others' best, help us not take ourselves too seriously, have a positive and constructive attitude.
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)
Posting ID: 552791895Posted: 2020-05-21