Service Sales Representative - Las Vegas, NVAbout Us:
Shambaugh & Son L.P., a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a customer-driven, single-source, self-performing construction/engineering firm. We specialize in the Design-Build method of construction resulting in fast-track delivery of the project improvements to our customers. We are one of the largest specialty contractors in the U.S. and the only one with all eight M.E.P (Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Automation, Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection) design and installation capabilities in-house. We perform more than $800 million of construction projects per year with over 2,700 employees throughout 50 states from our home office in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Our success has been driven by our ability to attract and retain dedicated, knowledgeable and seasoned professionals to become part of the Shambaugh team, as we continue to build on our 90+ year Shambaugh success story.
At Shambaugh, we recognize people as our most important resource and it is our mission to produce the industry's highest level of quality services and productivity on every project in order to develop repeat customers, maximize return on investment, and provide professional growth opportunities for people in the organization. Job Summary:
In this position you will be responsible for working with the Service Team to sell Life Safety Service, Preventative Maintenance, and Quote Service Repairs.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate Sales for Fire Life Safety Service.
- Service includes deficiencies from Inspections, Preventative Maintenance, and Service Repairs. The position does not include Inspection Sales.
- Follow-up on existing Inspection Agreement Customers to verify Preventative Maintenance is being conducted as required.
- Quote deficiencies that are generated from Life Safety Inspections no later than 48 hours after the Inspection has been completed.
- Look at work requested, assemble a material list while onsite, and create a proposal for customer
- Prepare written quotes with scopes detailing services being provided.
- Follow-up with customers in a timely manner to ensure sale is captured.
- Assist customers of the phone with Emergency Situations along with Customer Service for Technical Questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist Service Manager, Coordinator, and other Sales Personnel as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and handle many projects.
- Flexibility with schedule changes or a daily basis.
- Professional Attire required for position.
- Knowledgeable of NFPA Fire Protection codes.
- Proven record of sales capabilities.
- Experience in Fire Sprinkler Design a plus.
- Life Safety Knowledge preferred with a focus in Sprinkler & Fire Alarm.
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Must be disciplined and self-motivated to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent communicator and have great organizational skills with a positive attitude while being a team player.
- Believe that customer service is the first priority.
- Knowledgeable in computers and common computer software.
- Managing processes
- Decision making
- Process improvement
- Customer service
#CB1We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledShambaugh is deeply committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all its job applicants and employees. We seek to employ qualified persons in all job classifications and to administer all personnel actions affecting our employees without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, ancestry, or genetic information. Individuals with a disability, disabled and other protected veterans and any other characteristic protected by applicable law will be given the fullest consideration for employment in positions for which they are qualified. We also are committed to making reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with a disability as well as abiding by any and all state and local laws, which in addition to the above prohibit discrimination in any form.
Posting ID: 552792298Posted: 2020-05-21