Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.Position Summary
- Conduct field surveys of interior and exterior of grocery stores (e.g., equipment, finishes and building components), retail spaces and shopping centers, and drafting of as-built plans as part of a two to three person team.
- Job includes travel to building sites throughout Florida, with some sites being out of the state.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, responsible and possess a strong attention to detail as well as be able to work independently to meet established deadlines.
- Current Driver's License (US State) and ability to drive is required
- High School diploma, or equivalent, required
- Minimum 1 years' experience in related architectural design
- Proficiency using AutoCAD or Microstation
- Proficiency using REVIT
- Demonstrated architectural discipline focus
- Take responsibility for your portion of the discipline's scope, schedule and budget.
- BIM/3D modeling
- Ability to travel-some overnight stays will be required
- Associates Degree with emphasis on architectural design
- Strong written and verbal skill set
- Ability to organize work and coordinate with other engineering disciplines and architects
- Ability to work a part of a design team consisting of local and remote team members
- Ability to perform field/site visits which may include the need to climb ladders
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Posting ID: 552792353Posted: 2020-05-21