The Regional Account Manager (RAM) will manage regional customer business results and be responsible for the success of the company in those respective accounts. This will be accomplished through effective account management skills, solid market execution skills and the ability to develop strong relationships.
The RAM will manage relationships and communication with the Customers and the appropriate distributors and Bottlers. The RAM will also be ultimately responsible for market execution in the assigned Customers.
The Regional Account Manager will set an example of leadership with his/her peers and will be a respected representative of Monster Energy Company.Essential Job Function:
- Maximize the sale and distribution of all company products in the assigned region customers through the establishment and appropriate execution of local and national sales programs.
- Develop and ensure the execution of regional account strategies for all company products and achieve sales, profit and market share objectives for all regional accounts and/or programs.
- Monitor retailer activity to develop the most cost-effective strategies in order to drive volume and profitability through increased penetration and promotion.
- Develop, manage and/or maximize partnerships to drive improved performance.
- Develop and use tools, information and feedback in order to establish region customer performance goals and results.
- Conduct customer business performance reviews in order to track, monitor and adjust efforts and produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
- Ensure the targeted use of sales tools and programs, while seeing that customers execute designed programs.
- Work closely with Region Managers to communicate customer programs to distributors/Bottlers.
- Currently a strong CPG contributor with a minimum of 7 years of experience (preferably in beverages and with
the energy category).
- Experience within the beer or soft drink field provides added knowledge and perspective.
- Successful sales track record; solid account management skills.
- Has established relationships with key distributors and customers; comfortable making presentations to all levels
of decision makers; effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop an effective sales and distribution strategy; developed plans to support the
strategy; ensured execution of plans.
- Has worked all channels of trade.
- Understands, in depth, both methods of distribution - DSD and distributor
- Can build an effective partnership with other departments; can provide constructive feedback re: new products,
sales tools, promotions, etc.; ensure appropriate execution of marketing programs in the field
- Effective leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred. High school diploma is mandatory.
- Chain management experience is preferred
Posting ID: 552792416Posted: 2020-05-21