Ohmstede Ltd. An EMCOR Company, is the largest manufacturer of shell and tube heat exchangers in the United States. We offer our clients fully integrated turnaround, specialty maintenance, and heat exchanger fabrication via our state-of-the-art repair and fabrication facilities. Through the years, we've earned our customer's trust and a reputation for expert quality service, accountability, and for being a single point of responsibility on all the projects we manage ---- regardless of project size or tight deadlines.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor the maintenance technician performs maintenance/repairs to machine tools, welding machines, overhead cranes, air-powered
impacts, roll motors, and other items as necessary.
1. Disassemble, repair and reassemble as necessary to maintain boring mills-drills and lathes and check operation prior to placing in service.
2. Perform building and facility maintenance.
3. Perform electrical maintenance on various equipment; following all applicable safety standards.
4. Perform repairs to trucks, cherry picker, and/or forklifts as assigned; following all
applicable safety standards.
5. Perform maintenance/repairs to air impacts, roll motors, etc.
6. Perform all tasks in a safe manner, avoiding all unsafe practices.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge - H.S. diploma or equivalent, a working knowledge of hydraulics, plumbing, carpentry, air conditioning, blue-print reading, N/C controls, electrical wiring, and machinist skills.
Skills - Read and write English language, Computer skills, use basic test equipment.
Required Tools - Full set of mechanic tools.
Working Conditions- Cold, hot, dusty, dirty, noisy, requires a 50 lb. lifting ability, must be able to bend, lift, climb, push/pull, stoop, squat, crawl, and reach overhead.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 552792660Posted: 2020-05-21