Key Responsibilities:2nd shift - 3:15pm to 11:15pm (37.5 hrs) Monday - Friday - possible weekend/ weekday Overtime
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes Thermo Fisher's values of Integrity Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Comply with all safety regulations and conduct all activities in a safe, efficient manner.
- Cleans packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Principles (cGMPs).
- Performs manual or automated assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical products. Ensures adherence to specifications and the highest quality standards.
- Accepts or rejects in-process clinical supplies and drug products according to acceptability standards determined by Good Manufacturing Principles, customer requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Works with other departments to perform in-process inspections and other necessary tasks.
- Performs computer-related tasks for signing in to a job, in-process actions and data entry.
- Performs counts of incoming and completed components and drug product to ensure accuracy and accountability.
- Performs tasks that may be verified by an independent individual, or may perform inspection/verifications of work performed by others.
- Uses stationary and/or hand-held machinery in multiple operations.
- Must be able to work in both primary and secondary rooms.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Certification, including but not limited to filtering face masks, PAPR, N- 95 masks, half face masks and safety glasses is required for this position.
- Active member of PPI Initiatives.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Some weekday, weekend and holiday overtime may be required
Posting ID: 552792662Posted: 2020-05-21