Job Title: Warehouse Personnel
Requisition ID: 115345BR
Shift: Shift: 2nd shift - 3pm-11:30pm Monday-Friday
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.Location:
Bridgewater, NJWhat will you do?
How will you get here?
- Directing, staging and placing all material as needed
- Using proper material handling equipment to perform tasks
- Picking, preparing, packaging, documenting, labeling and shipping all material as required
- Unloading, verifying sorting, locating and documenting all material
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Expected to do all possible to minimize downtime and material losses
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- The successful candidate will have previous warehouse experience, including RF Scanning and forklift operation; reach truck experience is required.
- Previous experience in a chemical environment is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including detail orientation and accuracy in documentation is required.
- Knowledge of safety standards is desirable.
- Candidate must be comfortable working in an environment with hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. with or without accommodations and the ability to work alternately in a seated or standing position is required.
- Overtime may be required.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 552792685Posted: 2020-05-21