What you will do
As the Senior Customer Success Manager for Digital Services you will be responsible for the long term success of our digital service customer's facility management objectives. Customers expect to receive maximum value out of the service they invest in and the Customer Success Manager (CSM) must own this effort to drive success for customers. This role includes activities such as advocacy, retention, up-sell and outcomes including technology adoption and customer KPI achievement. The CSM will create and execute the customer journey implementation plans for the new digital service customers and serve as the Customer Success champion for the field to ensure frictionless deployments.How you will do it
1. Drive customer success outcomes by defining customer key performance indicators (KPI) and service level agreements (SLA)
2. Increase renewal rates and reduce churn by implementing customer success practices
3. Expand revenue in accounts by assisting sales teams with cross-sell and up-sell
4. Influence future lifetime value through higher technology adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
5. Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability of existing customers
6. Map customer journey, create customer success plan and adjust as necessary to meet company retention targets
7. Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
8. Standardize interventions for each point in journey
9. Define segmentation of customer base, implement appropriate touch points and strategies to ensure customer success
10. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and engage team to make positive changes to process and technology
11. Learn from best practices in industry
12. Define operational metrics for team and measure overall effectiveness of customer success team
13. Recruit experienced leaders and attract high potential individual contributors into team for each functional role
14. Create rapid onboarding process for new team members and foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
15. Align with marketing to promote success with existing clients and products team around driving product roadmap
16. Align with sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
17. Align with finance around measurement and forecasting
18. Other related duties as assigned What we look forRequired
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred.
Seven to ten years' experience in customer service, sales or account management with an emphasis on promoting and delivering digital services.
Must have a demonstrated customer service orientation with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must demonstrate a family of HVAC equipment, building automation systems and energy management tools and monitoring systems.
Proven ability to manage multi-million dollar programs and budgets annually.
Must demonstrate the ability to plan and execute projects and a high degree of effectiveness in team leadership.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and Teams
Occasional travel (~ 20 %) required
Ability to work effectively in a teaming and matrixes environment with multiple and changing tasks and priorities.
Must have excellent project management skills as demonstrated through experience.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.