What you will do
• Service, troubleshoot and program Fire Alarm, CCTV and Card Access systems.
• Work with a sense of urgency.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Be timely in your attendance at work and for on-call duties.
• Perform a wide variety of duties including attending training classes in and out of state when available.
• Backup other technicians willing to work overtime to provide same day service for overflow service calls.
• Real time dispatching and closing of service calls via laptop and iPhone.
• Maintaining an accurate inventory.
• Effectively communicate with our customers and provide high quality service.
• Perform other duties as directed. What we look forRequired
• Excellent phone skills and strong interaction with customers.
• Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets company requirements.
• Must be able to pass level two background check.
• Must be available for overtime including weekends.
• Experience in the following systems: Access Control, Fire Alarm, Security, CCTV.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction. Who we are
Supportive team environment and add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package starting on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
- Overtime Status: Non-exempt