Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Our Redding, CA office is seeking an experienced Instrumentation and Controls Design Technician that can work as part of a multi-discipline design team on project based assignments to deliver design drawings for our clients. This role provides career growth opportunities to work on local and global projects. Our high performance team is looking for a motivated and technically strong professional to integrate into our high class delivery team. Our team has a strong backlog of water and wastewater treatment, conveyance, and on river facilities projects in California that will be supported by our multi discipline design team in Redding, CA. Qualifications :
- AA Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design or similar technical degree.
- Ability to lead or participate as part of drawing production CAD team for multi-discipline and multi office projects
- Trained in Autodesk Autocad or Bentley Microstation software.
- 10+ years of CAD drafting/design experience.
- Motivated and self-starter/pays attention to detail and willing to learn other disciplines.
- Experience preparing Instrumentation and Control design drawings and coordinating with Electrical and other disciplines.
- 3D modeling software experience with Autodesk Revit or Bentley Aecosim/iModel.
- Experience in water/wastewater/infrastructure design projects.
- Bentley MicroStation Experience .
- Electrical design and layout experience, including lighting design.
Posting ID: 552792873Posted: 2020-05-21