Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow. Position Summary
We are seeking a Program Director for a $1+ Billion healthcare program in the Midwest. This position will report to the home office based in Englewood, CO but be physically located in the Midwest office.
The individual will report directly to the Company Leadership at the Regional or VP level, this position has Management level employees on the project or program as direct reports. This position includes Design, Construction, Procurement, and Controls oversight. The responsibility of direct overview of the General Contractor is delegated. Client and/or Contractor contact is at a high level regarding performance metrics such as schedule, cost, scope and safety. Ability to analyze key performance metrics and indicators to proactively correct outcomes continuously is essential.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple project assignments
- Manages project development from programming through completion in accordance with program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Manages the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders and coordinates with Control Manager for proper posting in reporting program
- Attends assigned meetings to cover weekly job progress meetings; issues meeting minutes during design
- Resolves complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
- Bachelor of Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management required
- 15+ years of Project Construction Management experience required
- 5+ years of experience managing large programs with projects in construction values excess of $1B required
- Healthcare program experience required
- Academic healthcare program experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building required
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect license/certification preferred
Posting ID: 552792887Posted: 2020-05-21