Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
This position provides administrative support in the implementation of program document management and related systems, processes and procedures according to the dynamic needs of the Program. Experience should include knowledge of common policy and general engineering industry trends from project inception to project closeout, including records archiving, retention and destruction practices. Must be a self-motivated, effective communicator, with a background in administrative and records management in Engineering, Program Management and Construction Management services. Position will be based in Fargo North Dakota as part of the Program Management team working to deliver flood mitigation projects within the Red River Valley.
• Support Program specific tasks and implement document control concepts as defined in the Program Execution Plan or as required.
• Providing administrative support for project managers and project teams.
• Maintain and update various tracking logs e.g. SharePoint permissions log.
• Process and distribute communications and information flow such as submittals, requests for information (RFIs), field orders, clarifications, pay requests, change orders, etc.
• Organize and maintain program files in hard-copy and electronic retention systems, as required.
• Assist Program team with the timely retrieval of documents and assembly requirements of internal and external audits.
• Managing and updating administrative documents and reports.
• Performing other tasks as needed to support Program delivery.
•High School Diploma or equivalent required, plus advanced or specialized training in administrative support is preferred; college degree is desirable.
•Ability to perform complex activities independently
•Previous experience or employment within an engineering, architectural, or construction company with similar job responsibilities.
•Experience in using administrative and document management software solutions such as; SharePoint, MS Office suite and Adobe professional.
•Capable of extreme attention to detail.
Posting ID: 552792922Posted: 2020-05-21