What you will do
Junior Level Project Manager position that will assist with moderately complex projects that generally have been assigned a medium to high corporate priority. Provides subject matter expertise in areas including project management, setup of local project offices, project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, and facilitation. Maintains control of schedule, cost, safety, quality, and customer expectations/satisfaction at all times. Presents to management and/or customers on project updates, project cycle, and expected results. May manage vendor relationships throughout the installation. Ensures projects are closed on time and in scope. How you will do it
What we look forRequired
- Methodology - Understanding of Project Management Institute's (PMI) methodology and key knowledge areas; Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk and Procurement Management.
- Communication/Coordination - Responsible for communication and status reporting to project staff, customer and Tyco Integrated Security management. Responsible for work plan, managing project resources, duty assignment, responsibilities, scope of authority and provides technical advice and problem resolution to all aspects of project.
- Fiscal - Responsible for tracking projects expenditures and installation progress through reviews of status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules of plans as required. Maintains full financial accountability to project; requires ability to forecast financial trends across project, ability to understand internal Tyco Integrated Security and external client cost structures and integrate, or translate to/from Tyco Integrated Security accounting methodology using AIA standards.
- Quality - Maintain full accountability to project quality; conducting inspections of worksite, ensuring workmanship meets Tyco Integrated Security installation required quality standards and expectations.
- Customer Service - Provide responsive, concise, and professional support to all customers and other personnel and ensures timely follow-up on all customer concerns and issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree or equivalent work experience of at least five years.
- Expectation that PMI/PMP (Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional) certification will be obtained certification within 2 years of employment in the position.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in the construction industry.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Posting ID: 552792985Posted: 2020-05-21