Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell's Federal Manufacturing & Technologies business manages the U. S. Department of Energy's Kansas City National Security Campus in Missouri and New Mexico, manufacturing sophisticated mechanical, electronic and engineered-material components for our nation's defense system. Honeywell is on the leading edge of supplying engineering and manufacturing expertise for our nation's defense and national security. Visit kcnsc.doe.gov for more information about working for Honeywell at the Kansas City National Security Campus.Summary of Key Responsibilities
This position is located in Kansas City, Missouri.You Must Have:
- Demonstrate leadership as the senior intelligence expert by working with internal and external customers to identify needs and create a robust strategy to accomplish the mission of Global Security
- Lead an integrated intelligence team to effectively mitigate risks and leverage opportunities to meet and exceed customer expectations - both internally and externally
- Act as the key resource for Global Security leadership to advise on risk profiles which could have an adverse impact on site, staff, and milestone execution while effectively protecting resources and stakeholder(s) equities
- Provide subject matter expertise for Concept of Operations (CONOP) planning and execution to cross functional team(s)
- Direct the effort to establish and maintain relationships with functional counterparts across Global Security stakeholders as well as with FM&T CI, LC&E, and other external sponsoring organization(s) as required
- Create and share best practices with programmatic and technical functions in support of secure product realization and supply chain surety in direct support of mission deliverables
- Directly manage the intelligence assessment group to ensure timely and accurate intelligence reports to a variety of government organizations as well as other internal and external stakeholders
- Champion continuous improvement to identify methodologies employed for Special Activities in advance of FM&T Review Board consideration aimed to improve the execution of mission goals
- Direct the coordination with the Field Intelligence Element Director and Counterintelligence team as required to develop and facilitate best practices that are robust and in full compliance
- Represents Honeywell FM&T in external intelligence communities and identifies best practices from external sources that can be leveraged to improve internal processes and technologies
- Some occasional travel may be required (< 10%).
- U.S. Citizenship, needed in order to obtain and maintain required US Dept. of Energy "Q" level security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in a social science, criminal justice, security, business or technical field.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience directly related to mission planning, counterintelligence, and/or counter-terrorism matters.
- Five (5) or more years of management (includes project and program management).
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in applying concept of operations planning, principles, practices, law, regulations, methods and techniques; makes sound judgments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work in a diverse environment with people / sponsors at all levels, internal and external, in teams and one-on-one while displaying service action, tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the United States Intelligence Community agencies mission including an extensive understanding of the applicable laws, orders, guidelines, directives, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain vulnerability assessments.
- JOB ID: req223926
- Category: Business Services
- Location: 14520 Botts Road,Kansas City,Missouri,64147,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 552793133Posted: 2020-05-21