Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Director - Digital Commerce & CPQ is responsible for the Enterprise and Solution Architecture for the domain, interpreting the organization's objectives and the enterprise context into standards and usage guidelines. He or she will jointly be responsible for architecture governance across domains. This position will be lead solution architecture and conceptual design of projects in line with the Architecture standards and guidelines. This requires close working relationships with Business and IT leadership, internal customers, Business Alignment Teams, Enterprise Architecture and IT COE teams.In this key position, the Director - Digital Commerce & CPQwill...
YOU MUST HAVE
- Lead the architecture and enabling technologies strategy for the omni-channel Digital Commerce and CPQ domain. Evangelize and drive alignment on the adoption and realization of the architecture strategy.
- Partner with business alignment team and business leaders on all initiatives in the domain.
- Provide thought leadership and act as the trusted technical adviser to the business and technology leadership team.
- Lead the development of a Reference as well as Destination Solution and Technical Architecture standards and Usage guidelines for enabling delivery capabilities based on industry trends, innovation and business drivers.
- Provide strong functional thought leadership and consulting in the respective domain and be an adviser to the business and strategy leads on Industry best practices.
- Work as part of Architecture group, as well as business alignment team to convert business requirements into an architecture blueprint and conceptual design, based on the Architecture standards and usage guidelines.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture Review Board for Architecture Governance across architecture domains.
- Facilitate product selection as part of Architecture Standards definition. Partner with Business, Business Alignment Team and Solution Delivery teams to select an approach
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years' Enterprise Solution Architecture experience working within Digital Commerce domain, with some experience using SAP Hybris Commerce
- 2+ years of CPQ / Lead to order experience
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven track record of driving and leading large-scale architectural or delivery projects throughout an entire business through to completion
- Strong technology experience, preferably past delivery lead role experience of multiple technologies including but not limited to e-commerce / SAP Hybris, APIs, Data Integration, common knowledge of security application and data security, and data architectures
- Exposure to various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance Working knowledge of architecture frameworks
- Expertise with different architecture and design patterns (e.g. OO, Top-down, component-based design, SOA, RESTful APIs, cloud, micro-services) and tools
- Proven track record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects throughout an entire business through to completion
- Experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions
- Experience of working with 3rd party Technical and Application Architects
- Solid hands-on experience on software development lifecycles (including working in agile projects). Experience with a variety of modern programming languages and web-based development frameworks
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Experience of senior executive/leadership engagement
- Ability to manage through organizational change
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong experience working with diverse technology platforms
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability working within pressurized environments whilst making decisive decisions
- Excels in strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- JOB ID: req227247
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 552793283Posted: 2020-05-21