We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Maximize the company growth and profitability by accurately monitoring, measuring, tracking, and correcting the perpetual inventory in order to support the Distribution Center goal to have the right product, in the right place, at the right time.
- Perform all product replenishment activities both on-site and off-site to move product into pickable locations.
- Research and reconcile mis-picks, shipping and receiving errors.
- Review all open work units daily including put-away, moves and pick work units, and resolve all issues in a timely manner.
- Process all changes to inventory as a result of returned goods, breakage, return to vendor and unit pack changes.
- Create product consolidations, as well as performing system overrides to properly locate merchandise.
- Produce pick generations and review all pick exceptions.
- Serve as back-up for Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Administrator to comply with policies and procedures as necessary.
- Coordinate and execute all daily activities associated with inventory control to maintain correct quantities of stock on hand.
- Conduct semi-annual inventories to rectify physical counts.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines to minimize inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Promote a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork in order to foster a positive working environment.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Adhere to company safety guidelines to prevent personal injury and product and facility damage.
- Move merchandise, supplies, and/or boxes.
- Listen actively and effectively.
- Clearly communicate in both verbal and written form.
- Establish open and two way conversation with all associates.
- Maintain and enhance the self-esteem of others.
- Ask for and give clear and constructive feedback.
- Previous warehouse, stock or inventory control experience required
- Proficient reading and writing language skills in English required
- Basic math required
- Understanding of the IBM AS400 system required
- Red Prairie/JDA experience a plus
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 pounds; Heavier merchandise with team assistance
- Must work effectively as a team member
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Word, Excel knowledge preferred
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Posting ID: 552888269Posted: 2020-04-10