The Food Service Customer Service Representative offers great customer service while preparing quality food items that meet Branded Food Service Regulations.Position Classification:
Full Time / Part TimePosition Reports To:
Food Service ManagerMinimum Education:
High School diploma or GED preferred.
Must be able to speak, read and write in English.Physical Demands:
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry boxes and /or equipment weighing up to 50 pounds;
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time (95%), Sitting (5%);
- Ability to climb, balance, reach, grab, stoop, crawl, bend, and crouch for extended periods;
- Ability to use close, distant, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and visual focus;
- Ability to smell and identify odors;
- Ability to clearly hear and interpret voice commands and telephone communications.
- Acquire Food Handlers Card.
- Present a well-groomed, professional image at all times.
- Strictly adhere to uniform dress code as required by the branded food concept.
- Have a positive attitude. Greet and welcome all customers with a smile.
- "Upsell" related items whenever appropriate.
- Monitor and rotate product to ensure freshness and minimize waste.
- Monitor, record, and properly dispose of all food waste.
- Prepare food items according to branded food regulations.
- Measure and weigh proper ingredients according to branded food regulations.
- Continually clean and sanitize equipment.
- Constantly monitor temperatures on refrigeration and cooking equipment.
- Notify Manager in the event of any equipment malfunction or other problem.
- Understand and adhere to all Little General corporate and handbook policies.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Posting ID: 552888535Posted: 2020-03-13