Below is an overview of the job duties, to view the full job description click the link listed at the bottom of the position.Responsibilities:
- Perform a compliance audit on all sku's (stock keeping units) to identify and address any labeling and testing issues.
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal, customs, state and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to labeling and testing.
- Correspond daily with internal departments and vendors regarding all aspects of labeling and testing requirements.
- Work closely with the legal team to obtain interpretations of law, document policy changes and decisions.
- Forward approved Buying purchase orders to vendors.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Buckle vendors, department/class codes, stock numbers, color tables and size scales.
- Complete daily processing of purchase orders, order changes and provide necessary barcode information to vendors.
- Process and setup all new vendors and update vendor contact information.
- Maintain and enter category, sub-category, sku groups, barcode spreadsheets, vendor contact information and other reporting items as requested by the Buying teams.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Good organization and mulit-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
Monday - FridayTo view full job description click hereBuckle is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting a diverse workforce.
Posting ID: 552888540Posted: 2020-03-13