Below is an overview of the job duties, to view the full job description click the link listed at the bottom of the position.Responsibilities:
- Engage in guest interactions via chat, email, phone and social media.
- Partner with multiple Buckle teams and guests to prove the most enjoyable shopping experience.
- Utilizing multiple software programs and systems throughout the day.
- Provide accurate information regarding Buckle merchandise, orders, returns and all value added services and technologies.
Part Time Position:
- College degree is preferred but not required.
- High degree of responsibility and ethics.
- Proven ability to drive amazing guest experiences.
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written.
- Ability to make clear and concise decisions while keeping Buckle's mission statement top of mind.
- Ability to resolve guest issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Proficient in typing and various computer programs.
- Previous service experience is required.
Evening and Weekend Hours vary; Flexible schedulingTo view full job description click hereBuckle is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting a diverse workforce.
Posting ID: 552888545Posted: 2020-03-13