The Corporate Shipping Coordinator position is responsible for assisting with the shipping of packages for departments at the corporate office. Assembles and routes various types of shipments by performing the following duties. Responsibilities:
- Complete daily pulls of product for Allocations and Buying teams.
- Assist with the daily flow of samples by checking-in and shipping samples.
- Complete inter store transfers of Buckle product.
- Prepare and send special orders for Guest Services.
- Sort and deliver office mail.
- Coordinate shipping projects with various departments.
- Associate's degree from four-year college or university preferably in Supply Chain; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday - FridayTo view full job description click hereBuckle is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting a diverse workforce.
Posting ID: 552888551Posted: 2020-03-13