Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete. We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs. We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile. We are looking for someone energetic, flexible, who can work Monday through Saturday. If this person is you, we look forward to hearing from you.What We Offer
- Medical and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
- Wash the exterior and interior of a vehicle according to the customer's wishes.
- Shampoo & vacuum interior (seats, rugs, trunk, roof)
- Wax and buff vehicles using cloths and buffing machines.
- Vacuum to remove dirt and debris, clean upholstery and surfaces, use air compressors and cloths to dry surfaces and apply preservation chemicals to surfaces for protection against spots and stains.
- Apply dyes, paints and waxes to protect the leather or fabric of vehicles.
- Cleaning and removing any grease on engines or engine compartments.
- Previous experience in automotive detailing is required.
- Must be able to work 1st Shift
- Physical duties include: standing for extended hours, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds, etc.
- Valid driver's license is required.
Posting ID: 552888615Posted: 2020-05-22